Monday, February 8, 2010

Hunt List

Ready, set, GO!
All the shops are finally ready! w00t!

If there's no hint listed - the gift is very easy to find.
Don't forget to thank the merchants for their hard work!
And THANK YOU ALL for hunting! :)

1. RAWKIN GESTURES / VIRTUALLY IMPOSEABLE
Two hearts to find.
2. !Oasis FURNITURE
Hint: Among the flowers.
3. #Before Sleep#
Hint: I lost my heart down by the water (over the boxes that are a dollar).
4. *RezIpsa Loc*
Hint: Go talk to Hannah about it. :)
5. **Hatter is Mad & H.I.M. FashionLife
Hint: Big fish little fish swimming in the water.
6. Vicarious Vitae
7. Phoebe ~Piercings & more~
Hint: Close the door to keep me safe.
8. Sterling Artistry
Hint: The thought of love makes me all quivery like jelly.
9. .:Pandora Hearts:.
Hint: It will make you grow.
10. Siren's Song
Hint: Hearts are warmed by the hearth....inside and under the stairs...
11. DiamondDee's Decor Delights
12. ICARUS HOME & LIGHTING
Hint: Us hearts group together.
13. Serenity In The Sun Designs
Hint: My heart is so shy.
14. .:CoLLisions:. Mainstore
15. --o-o- Chained Heat-o-o-
Hint: Feed me and I live...give me a drink and I die. Near this your heart lies.
16. AIDORU Creations
Hint: This heart is above the rest.
17. :KC: Hair
18. Joe's Ink
19. Pannie's
Hint: Love on the rocks.
20. *Lurve* at Grettony Village
21. SLACY's NEW YORK NEW YORK
22. ~*~Felicia's Fashions~*~
Hint: Picture perfect kind of love.
23. ChiChickie! Headquarters
Hint: Up up and away...
24. Sour Pickle
Hint: Tweens need love too.
25. Earthly Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment